• Video lessons to walk you through the Love Your Lifestyle Framework
• The LYLP workbook to assist you in the habit change process
• The 12-week habit roadmap tool to track your progress
Support & Accountability
• Weekly group coaching calls with Vanessa (via zoom) with replays available
• Weekly email check-ins and prompts to keep you laser-focused on your journey
• Access to our Private Facebook group and community of like-minded individuals
• The Prep phase videos for laying the foundation to living well.
• Access to the Well-Stocked Kitchen Course, complete with grocery list and favourite grocery store finds as well as videos on how to best organize your kitchen
The Love Your Lifestyle Plan is my signature group coaching program for balanced eating habits that feel GOOD.
You feel anxious, overwhelmed or confused around food
You need accountability and support to stick with balanced eating habits
You are ready to learn a flexible and sustainable approach to nutrition
You are confortable in a virtual and group setting
You are ready to prioritize yourself and dedicate time each week to the lessons in this program
You are tired of not having enough motivation or willpower
You are looking for another diet or meal plan.
Your only interest is weight loss. This program is not weight centric. Instead, we will formulate goals around modifiable lifestyle behaviours i.e.; things you can do daily to better your health.
You are suffering from an eating disorder or recently recovered. If so, please write us [email protected] and we will direct you to a solution better suited for your needs.
PILLAR 1: NOURISH
Learn what to eat to nourish your cells
• Lesson 1: Eating to thrive
• Lesson 2: The 3x3 formula
• Lesson 3: Finding balance
• Lesson 4:Mindful cooking
PILLAR 2: TUNE-IN
Learn how to eat and read your body’s inner cues
• Lesson 1: Hunger and fullness
• Lesson 2: Mindful eating 101
• Lesson 3: Savour to satisfy
; PILLAR 3: MAKE PEACE
Learn to make peace with your plate, your food choices and your body
• Lesson 1: Understanding overeating
• Lesson 2: Respecting your body
• Lesson 3: Living freely
The Love Your Lifestyle Plan is the result of a decade of experience as a registered dietitian. I will walk you through a healthy habit roadmap to rewire your eating patterns and allow you to create a balanced lifestyle that feels GOOD.
Video lessons, group coaching calls, VIP Facebook community, workbook and email check-ins to support you along the way.
What will I get access to when I join?
Upon joining, you will have immediate access to the video lessons, workbook, bonus Well-stocked kitchen course as well as the Facebook group.
How long is the program?
The curriculum itself and habit roadmap is over 12 weeks (3 months), however you will have unlimited access to the program, so you may take part in future cycles, which many of our alumni do as they set new goals.
Will I lose weight?
Weight modification is not the aim of this program. We will focus on building a balanced lifestyle that feels good. This may or may not result in weight loss.
Is there a payment plan?
Yes. You can pay in one instalment of $1399CAD+tx or in 3 instalments of $499CAD+tx.
Is this covered by insurance?
You must speak with your insurance provider directly to know whether they offer coverage for a group nutrition program offered by a registered dietitian.
With over a decade of experience as a clinical dietitian, I am here to support you. It is a group coaching offering the benefit of a likeminded community setting but remains a high-touch program with access to me through our support channels.
Over the years, members of LYLP have repeatedly reported using the framework again and again as they navigate the seasons of their life. That is because it allows for flexibility, adaptability but more importantly, an understanding of how YOU fit into the equation to make healthy habits work for you.
CHANGE THAT LASTS
Is the process towards creating a balanced lifestyle that you love easy? No, it's not. Change is HARD. And anyone who tells you otherwise is not serving you. I am not here to sugar-coat things, I am here to help you change. That said, this program lays out very SIMPLE habits, that are designed to be buildable, helping you create change that lasts. And in my book, that's the only kind that matters.
Not sure if LYLP is right for you? Let's chat.